How to Grow Hair Fast Best 11 Ways and Helpful Tricks
Hair is the most sensitive part of a human being no matter a man or a woman. A healthy shiny beautiful long mane increases the beauty quotient of a girl. So, everyone dreams about how to grow hair fast. In particular, every person wishes to have gorgeous and healthy strands. Everyone wants to grow hair fast. Don’t you think that going bald or losing hair is your greatest fear? Haven’t you ever consulted a specialist just after a little hair loss? If yes, don’t be ashamed. It is quite natural because every person on this planet earth is over-conscious about his/her hair and they want to grow hair fast. Why not? A nice haircut on stunning locks just not increases your appeal but it has that power to boost up your self-esteem.
Essential tips to grow hair really faster:
Grow hair fast does not mean it will touch your waistline overnight. It will take the required time what is actually necessary. Basically, our hair grows about half an inch in a month. Sometimes, people keep saying that “my hair is not growing for years.” May it is not the whole truth; some factors affect the growth of the hair. If you want to grow hair fast you have to consider the genetic structure, general health, eating habits, daily lifestyle is the major factors should be considered in the case of hair growth. Here we are enlisting some of the most important to-dos for a rapid hair growth.
How to Fall Sleep Fast Improve Your Sleep
1. Plan a balanced diet:
Do you really want to grow hair fast? Make your diet chart with a balanced proportion of the primary nutrients. Have a diet loaded with whole grain, protein, vitamins and minerals. These elements are essential for a perfect hair and to grow hair fast. Foods rich in vitamins A, B, C and E are the most required for healthy hair and to grow hair fast. Also, the minerals like zinc, iron, copper, magnesium and selenium should be included in your regular diet. Eat lots of green vegetables and fruits like spinach, broccoli, carrot, cabbage, parsley, alfalfa, bell papers, brown bread, brown rice, oats, apples, oranges, banana, avocado etc. Drink plenty of water every day. Water maintains the balance inside our body and helps to grow hair fast. Fishes rich in omega-3 fatty acid are good for hair growth. So, plan your daily diet with these food elements and make your hair grow fast than the average.
How to Make Buttermilk and Their Health Benefits
2. Massage your hair daily:
We often do body massage to enhance the skin quality. Massage promotes the blood circulation in our body. Similarly, you need to perform the same for your hair to grow hair fast. Also, regular massage makes your hair quality better. You can see the changes within a few days after starting to massage your hair. If you want to grow hair fast we recommend you a daily massage.
• Take some hair oil in a bowl. Lukewarm hot oil is preferable for scalp massage. You can use coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, almond oil. You can add essential oil to grow hair fast.
• You can massage with any of the hair conditioning cream.
• Massage gently with your fingers on the scalp for at least 10 minutes. It will increase the blood flow to the scalp, as a result, it will stimulate the hair follicles which in turn make your hair grow fast.
• Massage from the root to the lengthwise and cover the full mane. It is better to wrap your hair up in a soft bath towel. Dip the towel in warm water and then use it. It is a good option for deep conditioning the hair and helps to grow hair fast. Leave your locks for at least 40-45 minutes.
• Rinse the oil off your hair with a good quality shampoo.
• Don’t forget to apply conditioner after washing your hair. Follow these steps and you will get healthy strands of hair. This is necessary to grow hair fast.
Synthetic Cabbage| How its Made and How to Identify it
3. Use Castor Oil:
massage your hair with castor oil. This is a special element which helps to grow hair fast. It is rich in essential fatty acids, specifically omega-9 fatty acid. Also, it contains vitamin-E. These two are the most important elements for hair growth. Take an adequate quantity of castor oil in a bowl and mix it with oils like coconut oil, almond oil and olive oil in 1:1 ratio. Massage your hair with this mixture to grow hair fast. You also can add essential oils to the mixture you have made. Rosemary, thyme oil, eucalyptus oil, lavender these are some of the options which you can mix up to grow hair fast.
How to Get Rid of Blackheads
4. Live stress-free life:
today’s fast forward lifestyle leads us to a stressful life. Stress hampers our general lifestyle, in turn, affects our health. Hair growth cycle also can be affected by it. It can cause hair-loss. If you want to grow hair fast, you should take care of the hair-loss precisely the overall health of your hair.
Therefore, you need to keep stress away to grow hair fast. There are different stress management activities to perform. You can try yoga, pranayam, meditation, or simply some free-hand exercises. Basically, physical activities help people to release stress from the mind. These workout programs will increase the blood circulation on your full body and scalp also. This is the main catalyst to grow hair fast.
5. Flip your hair upside down:
it is a simple but effective trick to grow hair fast. You just need to spend about 3-4 minutes. Flip your hair upside down and hold the posture for 3-4 minutes. It is really a helpful trick to increase the blood flow to the scalp. As a result, your hair will manage to get nourished. This will help you to grow hair fast. Keep following the instruction daily. It will definitely improve the circulation. Improved blood circulation means better stimulation to the hair follicles, in turn, higher the growth factor.
6. Use egg hair mask:
as you are taking an egg every day to gain the important nutrients for your body growth, likewise eggs are beneficiary for hair growth. If you want to grow hair fast, try the egg mask at least once a month. Eggs are fully loaded with protein, fat, zinc, iron, selenium, sulfur and phosphorus. As we stated earlier these elements are the most essential ones to grow hair fast and are effective for a healthy long mane and. Let’s discuss a few hair packs containing eggs.
• Take an egg in a bowl and whisk it well. Mix a few drops of lavender oil and four tablespoons of grape seed oil. Apply this mixture on your hair length and scalp thoroughly. Leave this mask on your hair for at least 45 minutes and let it dry. After that, rinse it off totally with water and then shampoo your hair. This is an effective hair mask to grow hair fast.
• Mix two egg yolks with two tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Stir this mixture well. Apply it on your hair and leave the mask for 15-20 minutes. Massage the scalp with your finger for 5 minutes. Now, rinse it off with cold water. Then shampoo your hair as you do. This protein enriched hair pack will catalyze your growth factor. If you want to grow hair fast try this remedy.
• Whisk an egg in a container. Mix a cup of milk with it. Add two tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil with it. Mix the juice of half a lemon with it. Stir well. Apply this mixture on your hair and leave it for 25-30 minutes. Then rinse it off with cold water and shampoo it. This hair mask is one of the most effective remedies to grow hair fast.
• Another alternative method to grow hair fast is here. Whisk an egg yolk in a bowl. Put 2 tablespoons of yogurt in it. Also, add four tablespoons of liquor tea and one tablespoon of castor oil. Stir this mixture well. Then apply it throughout the hair from scalp to the whole length. Let it dry. Then rinse it off with cold water and shampoo your hair. See the changes after the bath.
7. Heal your hair with herbs:
Go herbal. The effective power of herbs has been proved earlier in many times. Herbs are also extremely good for hair growth and its health. Especially, rosemary, catnip, nettle, burdock, horsetail and saga are really effective to grow hair fast. Especially, rosemary is the best for hair growth. Because it has the ingredients which can stimulate the hair follicles. It also can add sheen to your hair strands. You can drink green tea. It works as antioxidants to our body. The anti-inflammatory properties and contains polyphenol. These properties are extremely efficient to grow hair fast. The basic property any of the herbs is that they can improve the circulation from inside. These herbs heal your body and improve the general health from inside. Thus automatically, hair becomes more healthy and gorgeous.
• Steep any of the above stated herbs in the hot water for at least 20 minutes. Store this infusion in a bottle. You can use it as a conditioner after shampooing your hair. It is necessary to grow hair fast and also can strengthen the hair, makes it softer and manageable.
• You can make a mixture of herbal infusion and essential oil. Massage your hair with this before the bath to grow hair fast.
• Drink herbal tea for 2 times a day. It will supply anti-oxidant agents to your hair which is an essential element to grow hair fast.
8. Importance of Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera has hundreds of advantages to use it on your skin and hair both. It is useful to grow hair fast, reduces dandruff and retrieves your hair’s natural luster.
• Make a mixture of fresh Aloe Vera gel and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix it well. Apply thoroughly on your hair from root to the tip of your mane to grow hair fast. Let it dry for 30 minutes. Now rinse it off with cold water and shampoo your hair. Visible changes will be observed after the 1st or 2nd application.
• Combine Aloe Vera gel with an equal amount of coconut oil and apply this mixture on your hair. Gently massage it with your finger. Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off with shampoo. This is an effective solution to grow hair fast.
• If you want to grow hair fast drink Aloe Vera juice daily. Surely you will notice the changes on your hair growth.
9. Find out medical problems:
all of your efforts to grow hair fast will go in vain, if you are already suffering from chronic diseases. Hormonal imbalance, thyroid problem, digestion problem and any type of chronic illness or severe infection can cause hair troubles.
Some medicines which we take on a regular basis have side effects. As a result we may suffer from hair loss, hair damage and lack of hair growth. Steroids, chronic antibiotics, birth control pills, anti-depressants, anti-convulsants beta-blockers etc. are the types of medications which may set up hurdles to grow hair fast.
Identify any type of underlying issues and cure it as soon as it is possible so they don’t hamper your efforts to grow hair fast. Internal issues actually cost lot more than our thought.
Within this period of sickness you should take extra care for your scalp and hair if you really want to grow hair fast. Side-effects of severe illness and powerful medicines may affect your scalp. Thus your hair will be weaker from the root and it starts to fall. You may suffer from severe dandruff issues. Dandruffs are the dead cells of our scalp. When these cells are getting permanent on our scalp, hair loss problem will start. This will lower the growth hormone and your plan to grow hair fast will be unsuccessful.
10. Apply suitable hair care products: use quality products for your hair. You should use a branded and clini
use quality products for your hair. You should use a branded and clinically tested shampoo and conditioner for your hair and scalp. Don’t flow away with the advertisement you are watching. If those products are not suiting you, immediately change them. May be you are feeling itchiness on your scalp after using a certain hair product. This may hamper your effort to grow hair fast. Always try to use a certified and brand for your hair. It will be better to consult an expert. They will test your hair and scalp type, whether it is dry, oily or normal or may be of mixed textured. They will suggest you hair products according to your hair texture. Hair products play a big role to grow hair fast.
11. Take supplements:
Now you are planning a proper and balanced diet, drinking plenty of water, sleeping tight in night, tries to live stress-free and taking appropriate care of your hair. Sometimes, you may need some extra elements to grow hair fast especially if you have some specific genetic structure which does not allow your hair to grow hair fast. In this case, you may take vitamin and herbal supplements. Indeed you have to consult with a specialist doctor. According to a doctor’s advice, you can take folic acid (supplement for vitamin B9), fish oil, biotin (supplement for vitamin B7), flaxseed oil, kelp, ginseng, saw palmetto, evening primrose oil, ginkgo biloba and others.
Apply useful tricks to grow hair fast:
• Trim your hair on a regular basis. It does not actually mean to grow hair fast; it will keep your hair look healthy and chop off the split ends. You should chop off 1/8th of an inch in every 10-12 weeks to prevent the split end problem.
• Don’t use shampoo every time you take shower. Shampoo washes off the dirt from your hair but it also takes away the natural oils your scalp has. You will feel a dull and dry hair after shampoo. It will not allow you to grow hair fast.
• Don’t forget to apply conditioner after shampoo. It keeps the locks soft and manageable thus leads to grow hair fast. You can try Pro-V Conditioner, PAUL MICHEL,Tea Tree Conditioner, Color-Protecting Conditioner, Wella professional and L’Oreal professional.
• Conditioner replaces the proteins and lipids inside the hair streak. It also seals the cuticle and prevents from more damage. Thus it helps you to grow hair fast and look healthier.
• Brush your hair daily about 3-4 times and continue for at least 5 minutes. It will increase the blood circulation inside your scalp and will ensure grow hair fast. After detangling your hair, start brushing from the bottom and smoothly towards the root of the hair. Brushing a freezy hair will cause breakage. Don’t brush your hair just after a wash. Wet hair is prone to breakage. Maintain these rules to grow hair fast.
• Never wrap your hair with a big cotton towel. Hair gets caught by the cotton fabrics of the towel. It will obstruct your attempt to grow hair fast. Since most the women have a tendency to wrap around the face, those tiny baby strands are getting affected because they are more prone to breakage. Shift your choice to a super soft microfiber bath towel instead of a massive cotton one.
Precisely, lead a healthy lifestyle and maintain a balanced diet. These are the key thing to grow hair fast. All of the natural and herbal remedies are considered to be more effective compared to the common chemical treatments. If you really want to grow hair fast avoid spicy and oily food. Maintain general health. Achieving a gorgeous healthy mane is not as tough as you are thinking of.